Friday, September 30, 2011

Stories of How WholeyOats Customers Eat Their Granola

As many of you know, WholeyOats is a vendor at a couple of local Farmer's Markets and is sold at a few of the really special farm market stores in the Hudson Valley area.  I hear lots of great stories about how people eat my granola and granola bars.  I decided I could no longer keep this to myself because I heard a couple things last week and I thought, wow I have to share these.

One WholeyOats regular customer informed me of his experimentation with my Blueberry Almond Granola Bars.  He told me he puts peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other, hmmm I thought that's cool.  One woman who regularly purchases my Chocolate Coconut Almond Bars said she spreads greek yogurt on hers.  Then there's this lady who purchases the Dried Cherries & Chocolate Granola quite often who said she pours it into a bowl and eats it with milk, oh yummilicious is all I had to say to that!   Frozen vanilla yogurt or vanilla ice cream is awesome paired with this granola as well.  I have also been told on many occasion, that the bag quite often is empty by the time it gets home, ha.

If you are a WholeyOats regular and have an interesting story about how you eat my granola and granola bars, please email or facebook me and let me know.  I love sharing these stories.

Thankfully the sun is shining today and it looks like we are in for some truly beautiful, fall weather.   Today I will be at the Amenia Farmer's Market from 3:00-7:00.  Tomorrow my boys Daniel & Gregory will be at the Millerton Farmer's Market from 9:00-1:00, which should be a great day because the Joint Chiefs are playing, one of my local favorite bands .   I/WholeyOats will be attending the 35th Annual Apple Festival on Huguenot Street in New Paltz, NY.  The Festival hours are from 10:00-4:00.  I am looking forward to a really fun day there and meeting lots of new people.

Happy Friday to all.....
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment