Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Perfect Granola, Really!!

I received a wonderful call yesterday from a WholeyOats customer named Karen.  She called me and said "For years I have been looking for the perfect granola.  I was shopping at the Berry Farm in Chatham, New York and saw your product and thought to myself...I think I will try the WholeyOats Maple Nut Granola".  Karen said,  "Not only does it have the right crunch, it was not too sweet and had the best ingredients".   That is music to my ears.  Creating that kind of product for people to enjoy is my number one goal.

Karen lives in the City so she is ordering lots more from me so she can enjoy it year round.  Thank you Karen!

Heading down to Bedford Hills today to meet with the owner of The Table.  Another wonderful little market which offers all local, farm produced foods for the community to enjoy.  K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple & Seasonal is one of their mottos.  Wish me luck, could be another spot for WholeyOats.

And then there is this weather....boohoo, I know it's all we can talk about.   There are so many fun things going on in the upcoming weeks that I ask myself how will I get out and enjoy all there is to offer in this beautiful neck of the woods if mother nature keeps dumping all of this rain upon us?   Getting a pair of decent rain shoes would help.  I used to have a pair of Duck Shoes, getting a pair of those is the first order of business.  I will don my raincoat and be good to go.

The thought of missing out on the Garlic Festival in Saugerties or the Apple Festival in Warwick, as well as the Farmer's Markets, no can do......I am going to pretend it is sunny and head out and enjoy.

It's all about attitude, I truly believe that.   With that said, I know all of you are going to put on your raincoats and rainboots, head out this weekend and enjoy Fall!

Best to you,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment