Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer's Harvest at the Markets

Happy Friday to you all.......this time of year brings an abundance of tomatoes and corn at the Farmer's Markets.  The farmer's have been busy harvesting all week to bring you the best of their just-picked produce.  And just like the farmer's, I've been busy baking all week to bring you the freshest granola and granola bars for your enjoyment.   It's the weekend, so it's time to stock up.

Yes it has been a busy week......between baking and delivering, there are also college visits with my soon-to-be high school senior, what an overwhelming endeavor compared to when I was doing this a few decades ago.   It is a lot of fun and brings back so many fond memories of that time in my life.  I didn't realize when we were deciding on starting a family that so many facets of what I experienced in my youth and young adult life would come into play.  Living, learning, and experiencing something new everyday is what life is all about.

What's new in your life today......send me an email, comment on facebook, or reply here and let me know.   Looking forward to it.

Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment