Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year, Looking forward to 2012!!

Good morning to you all and Happy New Year's Eve.  It's hard to believe another year is behind us.  When I say 2012, I can remember thinking it was sooooo far away.  Well folks here it is - so what are you going to do in the upcoming year differently, better, or are you thinking "all is good and I'm going to keep everything just as it is"?  Send me a message and let me know if you are planning something life changing.

I wonder what 2012 will bring to me, but more importantly what will I bring to it?  One thing I know for sure is I am planning to go full steam ahead with WholeyOats, continuing to bring my customers the best product of its kind with more places to get it.  Hey there are always those little personal "self improvement" things we all say we are going to do, but working hard at what I love and continuing to create lasting relationships are on the top of my list.

I will be at the Amenia Farmer's Market today from 10:00-2:00 along with many of the regular vendors you are accustomed to visiting.  Come by and say hi.  I would like to thank you for your support during 2011 and look forward to continue to providing you with the freshest, tastiest, and healthiest granola & granola bars on earth.  Here's to a healthy, prosperous, and happy 2012 to you all.

Best,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment