Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Fall Season, Testimonials

Happy Fall everyone, the quintessential fall weather is here...cool, crisp autumn breezes with leaves falling all around us.  Just gorgeous.

I know, I know it's been a while since I've blogged; it's getting to the point where I may need to have some help with all of my social media - there's Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Tumbler.  The opportunities to get "the word out" are truly endless.  We all would like to take of advantage of that, right?

One of the things I'd like to pass along are what WholeyOats customers have been saying this past week.

Alice of NYC said "I have been purchasing your granola all summer long at the Cornwall, CT Farmer's Market and I am totally addicted...I  have to some!"

Jocelyn of MASS said "I purchased your granola at the Millerton Farmer's Market and I am hooked, it is the best granola I have ever tasted.  I am planning to order tons and get everyone I know hooked on it too!"

Dan of Tarrytown said "Pattie you make a truly wonderful product, I want to help you get it out to as many people as possible".  

Jane of WillowBrook Farms "Ivana Trump was in and bought your Blueberry Almond Granola Bars".  

Wow, thanks to those that take the time to tell me what they think of my granola and granola bars.  I really do appreciate all comments.

Where is WholeyOats this weekend:

Friday, October 12 - Amenia Farmer's Market - 3:00-7:00 - This is the last outdoor  
            market.  We will be indoors for the Winter Market starting November 3rd.
**NOTE:  WholeyOats will not be at the Winter Market until November 17th

Saturday, October 13 - Millerton Farmer's Market - 9:00-1:00

Have a wonderful weekend, I hope to see you at one of the Farmer's Markets.

Best,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment