Friday, May 18, 2012

A New Season is Here - Amenia Farmer's Market

A new season for the Amenia Farmer's Market is beginning today at 3:00 p.m. at the Amenia Town Hall parking lot.  The Amenia Farmer's Market began the summer of 2010, the year WholeyOats began as well.  The past two years have been such a great learning experience.   I have met so many wonderful people, made some really great new friends, and have learned so much about myself.  One thing I learned for sure is that it is never too late to do what you love and realize your dreams.   Thanks to all of you I am able to continue doing what I love and share it with everyone.

WholeyOats is branching out a bit for the 2012 season with a few different markets and events.  With a little help from my friends, it looks like WholeyOats will be able to be in a couple of different places at the same time.  I can't tell you how thankful I am for that.  Today WholeyOats will be at the Amenia Farmer's Market from 3:00-7:00p.m.   Tomorrow, May 19th, I will be at the Norfolk Farmer's Market in Norfolk, CT.  The location is 19 Maple Avenue, located right on "the green" in front of Town Hall from 10:00-1:00.  I am so looking forward to trying a new event, meeting new people and seeing new faces.  In June and July WholeyOats will be popping up at a couple of new locations, stay tuned to find out where I will be.

So here we are, it's Friday May 18th and at 3:00 p.m. today WholeyOats along with lots of other wonderful vendors will be welcoming you to the Amenia Farmer's Market.  I will have the usual line up of fresh, hand baked, good for you, all natural, preservative free granola and granola bars.

It's a beautiful day, come by, say Hi, eat some really great food and enjoy.  I can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment