Friday, March 16, 2012

What Will You Do With Your Saturday?

As I was driving through Amenia today, the weatherman was on the radio doing the forecast for the weekend.   I couldn't help but hear the joy in his voice while announcing that there would be sun and warm temps for the next week ahead.  Wow, Spring is here for sure.  So I thought, what will I do with my weekend?  The first thing I will be doing is setting up my stand at the Winter Amenia Farmer's Market.  Then I thought what a great way to start the weekend for all the folks in the area.   And guess what I just heard, we are going to be outside, now if that doesn't say the warm weather is here, woohoo!!

I am so excited and filled with anticipation for this upcoming season.  I have begun work on creating a new recipe for a granola bar.  My taste buds are going crazy (as well as my boys & husband) as I try out different variations.  I am thinking savory and sweet for a new granola bar....what do you think?  If you have any ideas, please let me know.  The new bar will make its debut at the onset of the Spring/Summer Market Season in late May.  I will keep you all posted.

Happy Friday to all and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, 10:00-2:00 at the Amenia Town Hall.

Best,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment