Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Millerton Farmer's Market Time-What Might You Find There?

Hi All,
Here's wishing you are having a wonderful Friday....what a beauty of a day.  Apparently we are going to get some snow tomorrow.  It seems everyone is prepared this time, I'm thinking the roads will be fine and I will be making my way up to the Farmer's Market tomorrow.  I will be there from 10:00-2:00 along with several others.  What might you find tomorrow at the Millerton Farmer's Market?   Coco's Crumbs with her wonderful baked goods, Marilyn has the best chutneys and pickled dills, Hawk Dance Farm will have their beautiful beeswax candles, Perry Hill Farm with all of Vicki's wonderful soaps, Berkshire Mountain Bakery's breads, locally raised fish and greens, and more.

I know it has been a while since you have seen me at the Millerton Market, so come on out and visit.  Watch the glassblowers at Gilmor develop those wonderful creations, chat with your favorite granola baker (me), and take a walk around a lovely little town.

Have a wonderful weekend, I look forward to see you.

Best,
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment